This is no ordinary turkey burger… The bun, relish, ketchup, mustard, and whatever else is usually on a turkey burger is GONE! In its place is the TURKEY BURGER STIR FRY. This dish is nutrient dense and satisfying. I made this recipe during my lunch break and it was FAST!!! My roommate sampled the dish and went back for seconds! YUM – this dish gets a thumbs up rating!
- 1 lean turkey burger (4-5 oz) – grill/cook as usual then cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 c orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 c red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 c yellow onions, dice
- 2 thin green onions (scallions), mince
- 4 cherry tomatoes, slice in half
- TO TASTE: S&P
- After preparing the necessary ingredients listed above – separate the turkey burger pieces from the vegetables.
- Set a frying pan coated with olive oil spray over medium heat and allow the pan to heat.
- Combine all vegetables into the pan and allow for browning.
- Toss in the turkey burger pieces into the pan with the vegetables and mix well.
- Allow the burger pieces and the vegetables to stew in their juices for 3-5 minutes before removing from heat.
- Add S&P as deemed necessary.
- Now go and feast!!!
xxx – Sarah
I understood what to do thanks to your clear directions (I don’t cook much)
Used Garlic Salt instead of reg. salt and left out the pepper (I love garlic salt) Whole thing tasted great. All the Best!!!