This is no ordinary turkey burger… The bun, relish, ketchup, mustard, and whatever else is usually on a turkey burger is GONE! In its place is the TURKEY BURGER STIR FRY. This dish is nutrient dense and satisfying. I made this recipe during my lunch break and it was FAST!!! My roommate sampled the dish and went back for seconds! YUM – this dish gets a thumbs up rating!
- 1 lean turkey burger (4-5 oz) – grill/cook as usual then cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 c orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 c red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 c yellow onions, dice
- 2 thin green onions (scallions), mince
- 4 cherry tomatoes, slice in half
- TO TASTE: S&P
- After preparing the necessary ingredients listed above – separate the turkey burger pieces from the vegetables.
- Set a frying pan coated with olive oil spray over medium heat and allow the pan to heat.
- Combine all vegetables into the pan and allow for browning.
- Toss in the turkey burger pieces into the pan with the vegetables and mix well.
- Allow the burger pieces and the vegetables to stew in their juices for 3-5 minutes before removing from heat.
- Add S&P as deemed necessary.
- Now go and feast!!!
xxx – Sarah