Do you like simple protein dishes?! Yes, and yes. I’m all about the simple meal prep ideas that save time and do not weigh down my bank account. Best of all this only has FOUR ingredients which really limits how much you can screw it up… but anything is possible. Also, this is literally my favorite chicken based dish I’ve made to date – it is seriously BOMB!
- 1 pound chicken breasts; chopped into ‘nugget’ sizes, chunks, or strips
- 2 whole eggs; well beaten
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (possibly more if you want the chicken super coated)
- Sriracha sauce; enough to drizzle (or more if you have a heavy hand like me…)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip both sides of chicken breast into egg then dip into coconut flakes allowing the chicken to be well coated. Once the chicken is coated as desired transfer to the baking sheet.
- Drizzle sriracha over the chicken.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
- Serve atop a salad or as part of a meal with sides… be sure to have the water on standby…
xxx – Sarah