Today I focused on chest exercises supersetted with abdominal moves. I kept the rest time minimal – leaving too much rest in between allows for your metabolism to slow down and fat is burned at a slower rate. By speeding up the workout, fat is burned faster (research supports the evidence behind the notion that more fat tends to be burned when the rest period is shortened), and you are making efficient use of your time! Enjoy.
- Pec Fly Machine (3 sets, 12/15/12 reps; increasing the weight each time) supersetted with FitBall Abdominal Roll-outs (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Chest Press Machine (3 sets, 15 reps; increasing the weight each time) supersetted with Floor Bodyweight Pushups (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Incline Dumbbell Bench Chest Press (3 sets, 15 reps; increasing the weight each time) supersetted with glute bridge dumbbell chest press (3 sets, 20 reps; keep the weight the same)
- Stair Master – 10 minutes (same program throughout; 5 minutes facing the right side then 5 minutes facing the left side
- Stationary Bike – 10 minutes (at least beyond level 5 -> FAST)
- Treadmill – Incline walking (start at 4.0 incline and steadily increase to 10.0 with the speed increasing as well up to 4.0-4.2 mph)
Bon voyage for now… Time for the jacuzzi! Be sure to check out the link posted below regarding how-to do windshield wipers which is my favorite gym move these days!